Outer Drive Hero Drivers Club annually presents the
Heroes' Hectic Holiday Hangover Hassle
And what is this you may ask. . .
Over the years, the HHHHH has collected some memorabilia. At one time the organizers tried to sell this valuable memorabilia,
but, you can see we still have some. Some of the buttons are 35 years old, and are starting to discolor. Our philosophy is
to make this available to those who want to display it. See the following rules:
- We are not charging for these items, they are free.
- We will accept some moderate amount of money for shipping.
- Please one item of each per person
- If you want multiple badges of different years, that's fine.
- If you have more than one person who wants duplicates, that's OK, too
- The first extra $ I receive will go to web registration fees, which we forgot to take out this year.
- Beyond that, the money will go to Rich Cwik, who recast the trophies out of his own money at significant expense.
- You can mail a check with your order, payable to Rich Carroll, 12547 S. 100th Avenue, Palos Park, IL 60464 (ODHDC does not have a bank account)
- You can send by PayPal or email directly.
Above: Annual Event Buttons
Note: Color is incorrectly balanced due to unbalanced photographer. The buttons are printed on a mostly white backround that is JUST starting to yellow.
Inside of Window Decal and Front and Back of "Business Card"
Return to main page.